This week on Friday we have sports night to try and get teenagers and stuff to come hang out and learn about our church, and seriously we had no less than 25 teenage boys show up. It was INSANE!!!! We played soccer for a while and just had so much fun, then on Sunday 4 of them came to church and were interested, and said all their other friends would for sure come back to play sports so there is still a chance they will be interested!
Yesterday we were able to have a baptismal service for Sister มิน. She is incredible and has so much faith. She always tries to bring friends to church because she wants them to be happy too. I seriously don't think she stopped smiling yesterday! So awesome.
Sorry I don't have much time but that's pretty much it. I'm excited to start another week doing The Lord's work. I can't believe how lucky I am to have been called by Him to serve such an incredible people. THE THAI PEOPLE! #missionislife
idk if this will work but this is at the waterfall
k it all got messed up but i gotta go but hey at least i tried



