Last Thursday President Senior came up to Chiang Mai for some training and it was so fun because 4 other Elders from our zone came and slept over in our 2 Elder house that is already unreal packed with 6 Elders! Elder Sugihara slept on the tile floor with just a blanket haha so crazy, but way fun. In the meeting we talked a lot about really discerning our investigators needs. It seriously just taught us all so much and set us up for a great rest of the week!
Last P-day was wayy fun haha.. I got a new suit cut! That I will send pictures of. Ahhh its so nice. It's the best thing to ever happen to me I want to wear it 24/7 then I realize its 100 degrees outside with 100% humidity. Haha.
Everyday was pretty normal, full of lessons, inviting others to come unto Christ, and 90 cent meals! Haha I have so much fun throughout the day. On Thursday last week we went to eat at this place called "The Duke's" its pretty much famous for the whole Thailand mission because it has waaay delicious white people food. But it was way expensive... Like 7 bucks!!!
I have been taking the lead every once in a while in our lessons, it is so scary and some times I feel like I say the dumbest stuff but I always have my companion right there to back me up, and then my good pal the Holy Ghost to have my back too. :)
Sooo... This week the best thing ever happened!! Our first baptism!!! Sister พลอย was baptized yesterday! It was an incredible experience. We asked her who she would like to baptize her and she chose me! I was so scared and thought I was gonna forget all of the words but everything went well and I am so excited for next week when we have a potential 2 more people getting baptized. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!!
Pictures :)
gym time in our bedroom/front room/study area/laundry room lol
one of the members bought those huge lantern things and we lit them and watched them fly away it was soo beautiful!
the Thailand working class <3
My suit! :) And one of my favorite members!
The inside.. It says elder luker :)
Hooray! The baptism. Such an incredible experience!
Thanks for all the support everyone! I'm so thankful I have so many people that I love back home to make it at least a little bit easier to leave this place in 20 something more months... It's my 4th P day and I feel like I haven't even been here for a week... I love it so much here. I love you all. And I love this work more than life itself. :) c u next week SHOUTOUT TO MY BOI TEVIN LEAVING ON HIS MISSION AND TO ARIZONA! THATS SQUAD RIGHT THERE





