Still figuring out a not awkward way
to start out these emails but still haven't found it.
This week we had a lot of changes
happen! besides my weight haha still fat mom
So last week there was training in
Bangkok so the Zone leaders in my house had to leave but also we got a call and
found out that our district leader was going down too for some reason! Turns
out he got moved to zone leader in a zone down in Bangkok because that ZL was
becoming an AP... You know what that means... TRIOO!!! Hahah I can't tell if
I'm upset or not. I am now companions with Elder Klein, AND Elder Sukhan for
this next week and a half until transfers. We will see what happens! But it's
honestly kinda fun, kinda not. Interesting I guess!
Lots of struggles this week. This
week one of our baptisms fell through because she had problems keeping the
commandments we taught her that she refused to change. It was way sad and not
the first time it has happened in just a month of being here, but I think we
planted a good seed that definitely will have an impact on her life down the
road. Also, our recent convert wasn't able to receive the gift of the Holy
Ghost yesterday because she ran into some worthiness problems last week. Way
sad but she talked it out with the branch president and really says she gained
a testimony of the Atonement and will be able to receive the gift of the Holy
Ghost in 3 weeks!
We were able to get double digit
investigators at church this week and I feel like it is because in our lessons
recently, we have really applied our training well and asked more heaven sent
questions. I really feel way closer to every one we are teaching and I look
forward to becoming friends with them as well as teaching them. They are all so
much more than just investigators they are Heavenly Father's children and I
just have SOOO much love for the Thai people. :)
This week was awesome for learning
Thai. Whenever we go out inviting rather than just saying come to church or
something like that I'm able to start conversations and just chat with them for
a sec for being like oh hey by the way there's this thing called baptism you
should try. haha it's so awesome! I really feel the gift of tongues every day
and I'm way more comfortable with speaking Thai now than I ever thought I would
be at a month in country. It makes me so excited to be able to finally
communicate with all my Thai relatives in the future. This language is
beautiful. :)
This week me and Elder Sukhan got in
a bike accident lol. It was bad. Hahah basically I was zoned out looking into
the distance and he thought it would be rad to slam on his braks and turn
sideways, and I just like mowed him over and did a couple summer salts(how do u
spell that?) haha.. As soon as I hit it just went through my head like, oh
dang. only a month in and I'm gonna have to go home with a broken back. But
nothing happened and it was way funny! His bike tire got bent I hit him so bad.
So funny.
Running out of time here's picz
My trio stuntin with sister ฟน
A baptism we had this week. She is over 70 years old! truly incredible and inspiring her devotion to the Lord and willingness to change her life at such a late time.
this baby is way too cute by the way
more trio shennanigans
GOTTA GO TALK TO YOU NEXT WEEK! I
love you all!
I always remember the really
important stuff right before getting off haha but maybe if I remember I'll talk
about it next week. Bottom line I love every single thing about serving here
you name it. And love u all. Sorry if you don't want this email too bad I love
you and want you to know how I'm doing <3



