This is gonna be long. Read it tho
Good news! This week we had so many experiences I was hoping I wouldn't forget! It started with one of our lessons on last Tuesday. Bad news, I feel like I forgot more than half of it hahaha.
I'll start with one of our lessons Tuesday. It was just an average lesson and we were teaching then we got to the Book of Mormon and Elder Klein asked me to share my experience with finding out it was true. I shared my testimony, and the man we were teaching just stopped me and asked if I could share more of what it felt like. I didn't know how to explain it, so we just kind of sat there in silence for a little bit. Then he asked something along the lines of, "Does it feel like pure love? Like someone is hugging you?" and I got excited and shouted YES!! And he said "I'm feeling that right now when you talk to me. Like pure love." It was so powerful. We then asked him if he wanted to continue having these feelings for the rest of his life, and committed him to baptism. He said yes, and asked what he needed to do in his life to be able to be baptized and have the spirit with him always. It was really so incredible. because the whole lesson he was being very quite and not asking any questions. But then as soon as I shared from the bottom of my heart what I know to be true the spirit just lit him up. You could see it.
Another miracle happened Tuesday. I bought a selfie stick. Pictures below.
Umm then up until Friday it was just normal teaching and inviting, way fun. But we have this one investigator, ฟน, who is like absolutely incredible. She is only 17 so she was going to have to wait until next month on the 5th to be baptized. She always talked about how excited she was to be baptized and how she couldn't wait. K wait I'm getting ahead of myself. We invited her at this mall and she showed up to the church one day so we taught her just trying to get to know her and introduce her to prayer. Somehow her parents got brought up and she just started crying. Later in the lesson she wouldn't stop crying so we had to ask her, what happened to your parents? She told us they are both already passed away. Instantly me and my companion were both prompted to teach her the Plan of Salvation. So we did and she loved it and like 2 weeks of teaching happened then bang here we are. So she was supposed to wait a lot longer to have her be baptized because of her age, but it hit us we should ask for permission to do it sooner because her testimony is INCREDIBLE and everyone is always asking her how long she has been a member, and she has also said many times she can't wait to be a missionary and she promises she will be just like us. So we got permission! And she chose me to baptize her and it really was just an incredible experience full of tears... I say incredible a lot describing all of these experiences but sometimes I really don't know what else I would use to describe it.
Another miracle happened. So Elder Klein in his first week here found a man named "Bank" and taught him all of the lessons and everything and got him to commit to baptism. On the day of his baptism, he disappeared. Then two weeks later they got a call from him and he said he had an emergency and was 2000 kilos away in the south of Thailand. Well that was over a month ago then just going through the area book we found his name again in the former investigators. We called him and asked how he was doing, and he just blew up with excitement and said he was coming to Chiang Mai on Saturday. He came back and shared his experience of keeping his faith through everything. And told us how he wanted to stay in the south so bad, but for some reason knew he needed to come back to Chiang Mai. He said he was so confused on why he would go back, then we called him. He interviewed again for baptism and passed, and is able to be baptized next week! SO SICK!
Another day we were just walking back from the post office after we found out it was closed, when this lady walking out of the church stopped us to talk. She said she was Christian before, but had been searching for a new church. She went to the post office right by our church and it was closed so she went walking around and found our church! She said she was so happy to find it because she had been searching for a new church, and she wants her boyfriend to be baptized! It was insane! We never met her and she pretty much just said teach me everything and baptize me, this is the church I have been looking for!
Gosh there is so much more but I'm forgetting it all. Ugh so frustrating. But hey at least there's pics
This is really close to where the church is and where we live. Idk thought it was a cool pic.
This is my "how the crap does this selfie stick work?" face. lol
and this is my face when I figure out how to use it #SELFIE
the baptism :)
the trio :)
SICK experience inviting! haha I don't even know how this happened but I was like preaching to all of these teenagers. Hahaha Dan Jonesing! So fun!
Another kinda cool thing.. But dumb..
So the baptismal font overflowed right before we were about to stop. We were freaking out but then all of the sudden without hesitation like 10 members come in with mops and vacuums and everything and just started ripping out the carpet and cleaning up as fast as possible. We were able to have the service on time because everyone worked so quickly!
also transfers this week. deuces trio. #
Alright that's not even close to it but that's all I can remember for now. Talk to you all next week. :)






