This week was way fun, but at the same time a little disappointing. We got almost 70 phone numbers street contacting, but then only 1 ended up coming to church. We were planning on having more than one baptism yesterday, but they had to get pushed back. Oh well! I'm excited for the next week to see them get clean from sin. :)
This week we switched companions for a whole day. I was able to be with Elder Klein, the one I have known since I was in 4th grade! I still can't believe it. But it was way fun seeing how he goes about his day and everything, and learning from him.
We had a way funny experience inviting the other day, there was this huge like outdoor aerobics thing, idk thai people are weird, and me and Elder Sukhan went around and were stretching and doing the aerobics too while inviting to be baptized. Now that I typed it out I realize it doesn't sound that funny and you probably just had to be there... Lol
We have sports night every week with all of the members of our branch, and it is seriously so fun! I am sooo bad at basketball but I will hit like 1 in 20 shots and they will think I'm so good and it just makes me laugh so hard. I think I like it here ;)
Yesterday was my favorite member, Brother ย้ง's birthday. He is soooo freaking funny. He is always screaming and just making way more noise than necessary hahaha. He wants to be a missionary way bad so I let him wear my suit coat during church and he was just so happy. I'll attach a pic dizzuhh..
What the heck I just started to type in italics and I don't know how to stop. Lol this is so awkward oh my I guess the rest of my email is going to be in italics oh dear I'm so embarrassed. Anyways I love it here so much! The Thai people are just incredible. They all have so much love and are always smiling, it really rubs off on me and just puts me in a good mood all the time. Today I get to go SHOPPING!!!! Way better than hanging out with elephants and stuff. Haha life gets much better when you start looking for Heavenly Father's hand in everything. I have made it a personal goal to just always keep it in my head and it is just explainable how much love he has for every one of us, His children! Keep an eye out for the little things that you can't explain. Here is some pictures :P
Lol we came home from inviting one night to find this cute little guy on my desk. Just brightened my day :) #cockroaches
Everywhere we go we talk to everyone. Here is my traina inviting at a stop sign.
I look like a dingus but this is my boy Brother ย้ง. I'm so pumped for him to have his own tag.
Wow I thought I had more pics than that but I guess I have 3. Lol cya next week


