what uup everyone!! Just a couple more hours and I'll be outta this place!! :)
I got ingrown toenail surgery this week and got to go into the real world! Pretty much the most exciting part of the MTC so far. It hurt sooo bad tho :(
It has been a great week with lots of goodbyes. I'm going to miss this place but I'm so stoked to get out there and talk to REAL PEOPLE!!! I don't have a ton of time to say stuff so I'll just send PICTURES.
This girl I ran into down at the MTC. She was cool
I decided I was meant to go to Tonga.. But the computer autofinished the sentence when they typed in the T to Thailand.. Also you can see my foot bandages lol.
lol so my sister sent me all these copies of a selfie I sent her... so here is me handing one out to my teacher to say goodbye.
and here is me and all the sisters in my district with a copy of my selfie LOL
#stuntin
some familiar faces at the mtc...
lol I will have cooler stories and better pics next week but I'M OFF TO THAILAND! deuces usa love you all






