This week we got our flight plans! It's crazy to think we are finally leaving! Next Monday I will be flying to Los Angeles and then Hong Kong then Thailand! So if you want send me your phone numbers just email me cause we are allowed to call from the airport!
This week Elder Redding and Elder Lloyd got here! And I got to see their families driving them up the curb too :) I was screaming and shouting and jumping all over the place! I wasn't able to get a good pic with everyone but I see so many bountiful friends everywhere now! Me, Elder Perkins, Elder Humphries, Elder Redding, and Elder Lloyd all have the same schedules! And then I see elder Hayes like every where I go! It's so awesome to have so many friends here.
Today I have to say bye to Brother Thrap one of my teachers because he has a family reunion this week. I'm sooo sad. He is seriously my hero. I can't put into words how much he has taught me! I feel like the MTC has been my life but my mission pretty much hasn't even started yet!
I'm starting to get pretty sick of the MTC at the same time that I love it. Hahaha same thing every single day. One thing that was cool that I forgot to tell about last week was one of the elders that was leaving, Elder Medley, had these brand new Nike Hyperdunks that are red and silver that he didn't wanna take to Cambodia so he just GAVE THEM TO ME!!! And honestly his shoes gave me the power ;) *swishing 3 noise*
My life is boring now lol. Just being honest. Thank you to everyone who has written me at the MTC! If you have something to send to me you should probably send it before Friday this week so I can get it before I leave! And shoutout to all the people I have written and emailed with no email or anything back... #swag lol. I love you all. I will be able to email for a bit next week too then it's off to Thailand! I can't believe it! :) So pumped yet so nervous.