well... congrats to Jack and Whitney on the engagement.. Happy for you both. You guys are lucky to have each other, both of you are incredible people and will be an incredible couple as I'm sure you already have been... Stoked on this for real.
This week is transfers and I'm stoked to see what's going down next transfer cause it'll be my 16th and final one. Super crazy, still haven't wrapped my mind around that but I guess that's a good thing. I love Ayuttaya!
Nung was confirmed yesterday which was great haha homeboy was sooo pumped about it. It's so great to see someone understand and be excited about the importance of the gift of the Holy Ghost. He's going to be an incredible member! We had a meeting yesterday with the Branch President and he said straight up he wants to have Nung have the Melchezidek Priesthood by next Stake Conference which is coming up way quick! That would be crazy we will see what happens.
We also had zone conference last week and it was my last one which was suuuuper nuts. I should've brought my notes because I learned a TON and got a lot of answers I was looking for. Ou mission president is so inspired. But something I really liked was they talked about the importance of loving your companion. I am way happy about it cause I feel like I've been best friends with a lot of my companions. But it is something that you can apply in any relationship- with your boss, your friends, your family, your spouse or anyone. Don't expect more out of anyone than you expect for yourself. Treat others how you want to be treated. Way simple stuff but it goes a long way. Reminded me of the scripture in Alma 37 that talks about how by small simple things, great things are come to pass and honestly there aren't many things greater than a really good relationship with a family member or friend that you can trust. I'm grateful I've had such great companions.
This last week it was hard to get any work done cause it was the huge water festival they have in Thailand every year. We got to play and it was a blast.
General Conference was sick church is still true. Thomas S. Monson is still a Prophet. Facts. Lol.
pics.. summary of my mission in 6 pics
1. elephants
2. cats
3. funerals
4. water fights
5. small muscles
6. conferences




