Well I'll see all you guys soon! My last full week of being a missionary is over. I am so stoked it's insane.
Yesterday was stake conference and it was an incredible last Sunday in Thailand as a missionary. It was full of so many surprises! Over a year ago in Bangnaa me and Elder Sun taught this guy named Pong he's awesome I've talked about him a bunch. But he randomly showed up yesterday and it was such a good surprise! And right now we are in the same stake as an old area of mine, Bangkhen. So it was good all those people.
One experience yesterday literally made me tear up. Last year when I was in Bangkhen me and Elder Neal taught this guy named Golf who was suuuch a stud. But I heard after I left he stopped going. Well yesterday I was just sitting around waiting for the meeting to start and he just walked up to me and I was speechless and we just hugged I was sooo happy to see him! He told me he would be sustained to become an Elder during the meeting. I freaked out! It was such a good surprise cause I thought for sure he had some problems and stopped going to church but the Elders from his area said he helps the missionaries literally every day and they are way stoked he is gonna be ordained an Elder!
So during the meeting I sat next to brother Pong who was ordained an Elder last year, and two rows in front of me sat brother Nung, the stud who just got baptized, and two rows behind me was brother Golf, the one I thought didn't go to church anymore. I was blown away to be able to sustain both of them to be ordained with the Melchezidek Priesthood my last Sunday. It meant a ton to me and it was something I'm never gonna forget.
I could say a bunch of cheesy stuff about how much my mission has meant to me now but honestly the most important thing I've learned in these 2 years is how we are all God's children and how much He loves every single one of us. We can't even comprehend the love God has for each and every one of His children. I'm nowhere near perfect or as good as I thought I'd be after 2 years, but God loves me anyways and through the Atonement and my Savior I can continue to try to be more like Him. :) I love you all and I'm so excited to see you all.
I feel blessed to have served around such an incredible people that make it so bitter sweet to go back to my family.. I love Thailand with all my heart.
1. i saw elder wahl this week, he was my second companion. good dude.
2. lol we got matching suits. this color is ridiculous, im honestly way upset with how it turned out but oh well it was fun. check the cufflinks too btw
3. pulling out the matching socks hahahah


