Hey sorry it's been so long since I've emailed. I've appreciated everyone emailing me and wishing me a happy birthday and all the encouragement I've gotten! Thank all yall so much! I love you all to death. Every email really does mean a ton to me and I am sooo stoked about the support I get from homies. thx
Things have managed to stay crazy here in Ayutthaya. Attendance has been all over the place! One week we had 36 in sacrament and the next we had 51, only to go back to 38 the next week. But I really believe the branch is slowly progressing every single week. I've been extremely impressed with the branch president and the steps he has taken towards helping this branch become a ward over the last month.
The investigator side of things is still pretty slow, we have a couple people we are still working with though, and last week we had 6 people at church which was miraculous for this area! Yet we still aren't able to make appointments with those people during the week so we stick to contacting and working with less actives and seeking referrals.
One person that I love to death is a less active we have worked with since I first moved here 4 months ago. Her name in Pon I think I've talked about her before. When we first went and saw her she was super not down to go to church or to talk about religion. But I can honestly say over the last 4 months I have grown to love her like family. We have visited her weekly and me and her just get along soooo well. She is hilarious. We have the same sense of humor and she has a son that's a little bit younger than me and she says I'm just like his big brother. As of about a month and a half ago she has only missed church once and she has brought her non member mom to church and also tried to get her sister and husband to come with her. She has made insaaaane progress spiritually over the last couple of months and I feel straight up blessed to have been able to see it and work with her and be inspired by her. I'm so thankful for people like her that make me dread having to say goodbye soon.
A huge yet simple lesson I've learned and have a huge testimony of these past couple weeks is that the greatness of the Gospel is SOOO simple. Just be a genuinely good dude, and you'll be genuinely happy in this life and the next. Life is sweet. God is great. :)
1. if you understood how hot it is right now in thailand your face also would look like this
2. a monkey bout to wreck me
3. just a random pic at pon's house!
4. you know how we do
5. new shoes lololol
6. so slammed i couldn't even fit my fingers under it
7. brother nomsod got his mission call to come in to thailand the transfer after i leave!
8. Lay. he is the son of a convert couple. he will be getting baptized soon!
9. out contacting








