.

.

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 103: "ummm"

It was a super busy week we were only able to work in our area for a couple days cause we had a bunch of stuff to do in Bangkok and we also did a switchoff with the Lopburi Elders. Time flew by super fast this week!

I had a way crazy good experience on our switchoff in Lopburi. I was with Elder Paxton and it was just a crazy like nostalgic day because way back when, we were in the MTC together.. and then in the same house together when we were both greenies in Chiang Mai. Then he was an assistant when I was a doodoo zone leader so we were able to work around eachother for a lot of our missions and he's been able to teach me sooo much its ridiculous how much I've learned from him. And now we are both just grindin' in the same district in our little areas in central Thailand till we die and head home haha. So it was toooo sweet to be able to switch off with him pretty much 2 years after being with him in the MTC. We had a super stacked day and it was just a blast reminiscing with him about the goods and the bads of our mission and just trunkin' out and talking about going home haha. We had some appointments and whatever the usual stuff, and then we were gonna go out contacting. Before we were gonna go try and talk to some people and find someone new to teach we prayed together and I just became so overwhelmed I started to cry like a baby haha. I was praying and thanking Heavenly Father for this opportunity we had and just this whole experience and it finally, FINALLY all hit me that I was going home in 2 weeks. It all came to me at once how real this experience has been and how it's actually coming to an end. I can't really put into words the feelings and everything I felt but it was toooo stellar haha it was ALL TIME.

This upcoming week will be my last and I'm stoked cause it's stake conference and I'll be able to see a ton of friends from Bangkhen. Man... This is crazy. Haha I'm gonna keep this short. Talk to you next week.