This area is just the best. The members are so awesome and the church is beautiful and the work is going great. We had to take a couple days off because Elder Purser had to be at the hospital for some stomach problems but the days we were able to get out and serve we saw a couple awesome miracles this week.
One happened while street contacting. Classic mission experience haha. Elder Purser was busy talking to someone for ever but there was nobody for me to talk to by where we were at so I decided to just sit down and pray. I feel like I wasn't praying for and expecting miracles enough. I asked for guidance to find someone that the Lord had prepared for us to teach because I know that He has prepared the hearts of so many Thai people. I prayed and prayed and prayed. When I finished I looked over and saw a guy walking toward me, but that wasn't what stuck out. What stuck out was how he looked down at this building way funny and stopped for a second to look. He then walked passed me and I went to go see what he was looking at. Turns out in between these two buildings there was a tiny little alley way! Instantly I knew my prayers had already been answered by that guy looking down that alley way all funny because he might of thought he saw something. I told Elder Purser we had to go find a new investigator down that alley. We went in and found a couple people, not interested. But then we found the one! This old lady at her home with her granddaughter. We talked to her about literally everything just standing outside of her house. She loved it and was willing to have us come back and teach her more about eternal families! I knew it! I can't wait to see where this goes. We have a return visit this week on Wednesday and I'm super excited because we don't get the opportunity to teach at people's houses much in Thailand. So exciting!
Yesterday was the PERFECT day for baptism! A father was able to baptize his daughter! It was the cutest thing ever. Before church he had me teach him how to do it and what to say. He was sooo excited and just kept saying how he has been waiting for this day for so long. She just turned 8 years old and was so excited to get baptized. On top of that, 3 members of a part member family were also baptized! 2 RC's that got baptized a couple weeks ago were able to have their family completed as the other 3 were baptized yesterday. It was a very special day and the baptismal service was perfect. After when everybody was eating the dad who baptized his daughter kept telling everyone to eat more and celebrate because his daughter only gets to get baptized once, it was so cute.
I have so many pictures. Hey fun fact I went to a doctor about my zits and it turns out I have so much cause I'm allergic to the dirty water in Bangkok. Who woulda guessed lol. Oh well.
1. im not good at selfies yet but my companion has inspired me to try
2. we found huge apples
3. THIS IS THE ALLEY WAY!!
4. enjoying burger king
5. PERFECT BAPTISM DAY
6. coordination meeting that turned into a ward party
just more random pics from hanging out with members and eating spaghetti. i love youall ttyl









