Just a quick update from this week because my email isn't working right... like it hasn't been for the last 3 weeks. First things first shoutout to Vietnam and @ElderRyanTran for being part of #teamsoutheastasia #templeinthailand
This week was great but GUESS WHAT I'M MOVING AGAIN!!!! WHATTT!! :( I just got here in Bangnaa.. I'm way sad. I feel like I have made so many friends here and met so many great members but it's time to go elsewhere I guess. I feel very, very happy with the work me and Elder Sun did here with the ward and finding and finding some really solid people to teach.
This week we watched conference together and brother Chay got baptized. Both were insanely spiritual experiences. When they announced the temple I can't describe the feeling that we all had just sitting at the church alongside all of these Thai people that have been faithful saints for over 40 years. I definitely won't ever forget that.
It was an especially special day for brother Chay. It was his birthday. And I was extremely impressed by the fact that the temple announcement really meant something to him, even though he has only been coming to church for about a month. After he was baptized he bore a powerful testimony about his conversion. I was blown away. He was speaking about the importance of the commandments we introduced to him and how he has already seen blessings in his life from keeping the Word of Wisdom and Law of Chastity. After he bore his testimony a member leaned over to me and whispered, "Wow! who taught him?! He is awesome!" I smiled and said the Holy Ghost.
That's about it for this week. I'll let y'all know where I get moved duhhh.. Super sad to be leaving. But I'm especially thankful for a mission president who is always bragging about how he has no part in transfers, and that he receives revelation from the Spirit for who should go where and when. There's gotta be some reason I have to leave here. I'm excited to find out. I love you guys. Talk to you next week.
1. bangkok last pday
2. cute little girl on the boat
3. still cute
4. i promise he's so happy lol
5. more from the baptism
6. that's brother pong on the left who just got baptized.. they are good friends and both just the cutest... two great priesthood holders and leaders for sure
7 and 8. water festival this week so we get to dress like this and play in water... talk more about that next week maybe idk gotta go bye







