.

.

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Week 48: recent pics + 19th bday

I don't have much time so I'll just send some pictures. This week was great, we worked hard and were absolutely exhausted Sunday night. I love that feeling of just another solid week under your belt. Didn't see much success in finding new people to teach but I do know we worked and the blessings will come sooner or later. I got a ton of pics. Love you all

1. hangin
2. my leg was asleep soooo bad i literally thought i was going to die i couldnt walk i thought it was over.
3. walking home sister nid :) cutest old lady.
4. elder purser contacting
5. TELL ME THIS ISNT AN ELEPHANT??? this picture should be famous imo
6. eating pad thai
7. gotta wear the nike elites under the dress pants... never know when somebody is gonna wanna play ball. stay prepared
8. cute baby bird in its nest outisde of the church... but guess what a couple days later we found the mom laying next to the tree dead being eaten by ants... sad...
9. i cut all of my hair off at church so i had to take a before and after pic. NO i'm not showing you the after pic
10. this is my companion lol
11. making french toast for the district
12. eating out and contacting with members :)
13. found this at my grandma's house.. mom you must have left it there.. wow i miss peyton manning... ps i took this pic because its my last couple days of being 18 years old.