.

.

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Week 69: transfers week w/ the flu

This week we had Zone conference. It was awesome. I'm sorry I feel pretty sick with the flu right now and can't really think straight so I don't have much to talk about. Brother Pode was out of town this week but he attended church in Chiang Mai and said he loved it. This past Sunday, an LA family came back to church and brought a family member that wasn't a member to church. And another group of LA's we have been working with came to church together this week. So we actually had 9 LA's in our companionship come to church. It was wayyy cool. I'm way happy for all of them. Last week I did a switch off with Elder Amonthep. His mom lives in our area and she's not a member so we went and taught her and she said she wants to be baptized but she feels bad for her husband cause he's really Buddhist. She will get baptized soon hopefully. Life is great, pretty excited for the new transfer! These past 6 weeks have flown by faster than any other transfer. Alright I'm gonna go home and die on my bed now haha. I feel awful. Here's some pics

1. We went to dinner with a couple of people that learn English from us every week. They are way nice. Also I got a new black suit
2. try and find me
3. family home evening
4. me saying hello to a member that brought us food to our house. this is the most random picture ever. idk why im sending it but oh well here ya go
5. i played a song at this really nice resturaunt and it was the funniest thing of my life. im so bad at singing... the other elders we were with told them it was my birthday and requested i play and sing a song for everyone cause it's my birthday. so i did. lol