This week went by way way way fast. We had 2 switchoffs and I was in a different area both times so I was only with my companion 5 days this week and I feel like I didn't get to be there for any lessons with our progressing investigators.
Some awesome news I found out is one of mine and Elder Visser's investigators in Srinakarin got baptized! Brother Pan I can't remember if I said anything about him but he was pretty much the most golden investigator ever. I am positive I could see him again in another year, when he becomes a missionary here in Thailand! Haha that would be awesome. I was sad I couldn't be there for that experience but we had some good experiences here in Bangnaa.
1 of them was with Brother Pong, who didn't have a date before but will now be baptized this Sunday. We had a way spiritual lesson with him and then the next time we met with him he said he got an even bigger answer to his prayers. His family is now okay with him being baptized! He said he knew it couldn't have happened any other way but through the power of the Holy Ghost touching their hearts through his hours of prayers. AHHH! HOW PERFECT!! So he was just down to get baptized whenever but we decided to wait an extra week so he could sit down and talk with the Bishop and get to know him more. It was just eye opening to me about the power of our callings as missionaries. Here I am being told by a 47 year old man that his family allowed him to get baptized because of the power of prayer that we introduced to him. It was a good testimony that this is NOT our work at all. Not even close. There is no way that me and Elder Sun, two 18 year old young men, could have gotten this 47 year old man to just believe us and want to completely change his life and take our advice and leave thousands of years of Buddhist ancestors behind. Absolutely not. It was the Spirit. It's the Lord's work. And I'm so blessed to be a part of it. I am so excited for his baptism.
Other cool stuff. 2 of our recent converts from last month got the priesthood and have been passing the sacrament. Ummmm we got a couple of new investigators from English class, a mom and her son, that were baffled that we would give away a copy of the Book of Mormon for free and were so excited to read it. What else.. We made tacos for district dinner? And the rest I will explain with pictures.
I love you all and so does He.
1. the ATM wasn't working and I was getting super upset then I noticed this fun mirror to protect you from #strangerdanger so I took a selfie and returned to my happy state
2. my first ever GIRL TAXI DRIVER! what an experience
3. my district.. that's my companion Elder Sun on the far right
4. WE MADE A TRIPLE DECKER BUNK BED HAHAHAHAHA that's my bed on the floor :| we drew straws
5. matching at sports night before I (as expected) balled out
6. two cute kids from the ward being cute
7. darling
8. only picture I have from the top of our apartment's roof but it's so pretty.. this picture actually sucks
9. after a long day of walking around in the Bangkok heat we were DEAD TIRED and SOAKED in sweat. and untucked asap [this one wouldn't save...sorry!]





.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)