No time to email ugh :/
Something that really stuck out to me in my studies was 2 Nephi 22.
"2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also has become my salvation.
3 Therefore, with joy shall ye draw water out of the wells of salvation.
4 And in that day shall ye say: Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted."
Kinda cheesy but it made me think about how on the mission we aren't allowed to listen to music or little things like that, but it's 1107% okay because the Lord Jehovah is my song. This is what I get to be doing right now, Praising the Lord and making mention that His name is exalted.
I love you all.


