Well I had to say bye to everyone in Chiang Mai this week and it was seriously heart breaking. The 5 months I spent there I will definitely never forget! I feel so lucky to have started in such a great area.. But even more lucky that I get to come to ศรีนครินทร์! Its in the middle of Bangkok and a HUGE city with HUGE buildings and TONS of people. We live in this building called the "V.I.Palace" so you can kinda imagine how nice it is. People call this like the Beverly Hills of Thailand, I have seen 4 Lamborghinis so far. No. Joke. Love it.
It's a ward here so there's an actual Bishop and everything it's kinda weird O.o The missionaries here have a way smaller role than in a branch like in Chiang Mai, so I'm excited to help strengthen the ward and bring them new members. :)
We had a stake activity in a different area on Saturday and oh my word it was insane. They had a nativity thing that I can't even put into words. I was completely lost for words and it even made me cry no joke lol they spent 4 months to prepare for it and had like scaffolding and everything in the church and i just can't even... hahah im laughing out loud right now imagining you guys trying to paint a picture of what it was like but SORRY i just suck at explaining. bottom line, members in this stake are incredible. We also went christmas caroling in Bangkhen, which is where my mom was born! It was fun to kinda recognize the area from past trips there. I hope I getta serve there.
My companion is Elder Sugihara he is half Japaneese and pretty cool. I don't have any pictures of us though haha sorry.
Maybe next week will be more interesting but we have just been trying to figure out this area because we white washed in so it's been way crazy going through the area book and calling everyone up and setting it up.
I love you all, I hope you are all enjoying the Christmas spirit in the air. I feel so blessed to be out here in Thailand to help more and more people every day understand the teachings and life of our Savior Jesus Christ. He was born, and He lives!
One of the Elders in my house has an epic camera so you're about to see a huge TURN UP in the quality.. but also that means they are gonna be bigger pics so i might have to send more emails sooooo pleeease tell me if ya annoyed by ya boi.
that's me turnin up at your local stake conference activity
my city