Nothing too exciting happened this week. We had Zone conference and to prepare, my zone leader and pretty much best friend bought the same exact suit as me and we went and got ties cut to match too, and matching belts and watches. Hahah it was a ridiculous cry for attention but I must say we do look pretty good. We had a nice Christmas devotional that really helped us remember why we are here and the importance of the meaning of Christmas. We also got to play basketball with the prez the next morning and that was way fun. I got to see my trainer Elder Sukhan and it seems like he is doing awesome.
It's really different being in a 95% Buddhist country around Christmas time. I hope you are all enjoying the beautiful lights and Christmas spirit, pray that we may help these humble people understand the meaning behind this great holiday.
I don't have too much that wouldn't bore you to death so I'll just send y'all some pictures. Merry Christmas almost, and HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG SIS AND BEST FRIEND JESS. She better be taken care of this week on the 12th! I love you all.
1. Long live the kind-his 90 somethingth birthday was this week so proselyting was a little slow.
2. the suits
3. im santa
4. these two little girls are getting baptized next month, I'm sad I won't be able to see them! They are so excited to have an eternal family, I got pretty emotional saying bye to them
1. a family here that i just love with all my heart
2. the suits of course
3. a belt i bought hahahahah
bonus pic







