We have found some good new investigators who are looking forward to their baptismal dates but this one guy, he is incredible. His name in วิน (ween??) And he is just AWESOME! The first time we met with him he told us he wanted to be baptized, but then we later found out he has been smoking 20 cigarettes a day for many many years. Well, we had a way spiritual lesson with him and the spirit really testified strongly of our message of the Word of Wisdom and he went from 20... to ZERO. In one day. Unbelievable. I didn't think it was even possible for someone to have so much faith so fast but he stopped smoking last Saturday, so it has been about 9 days and still hasn't smoked. He missed work because he couldn't even move his body but he told us it's okay because he will be baptized a member of our Church. He will be getting baptized this Sunday and I'll let ya all know more when that happens!
Welll today we did more fun pday stuff. We woke up at 3 in the morning to travel 3 hours in the back of a truck to go to the highest mountain in Thailand! It was SO SICK! I will send pictures for sure even though they obviously do NO JUSTICE AT ALL! We also went to this INSANE waterfall! I can't believe all this crazy pretty nature is just like... real? I don't know. God's creations are magnificent and I'm so lucky I'm serving here. This is seriously the most beautiful city in the world. I love the people the area and just everything so much it hurts. In a good way..? :)
I love you all and hope you had a great Thanksgiving! It has completely changed my outlook on what I'm thankful seeing how happy and humble these people are with so much less. I'm so thankful for this opportunity to love and learn from these people with the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ on my chest every single day. Talk to you all next week!
1. just some guy and graffiti I enjoyed I guess
2. ballin out on my boy brother yong
3. one of the members got me this SICK watch that only the face rotates.. confusing and I hardly ever know what time it is but I love it :)
4. at the top of thailand holding the BIRTHDAY BOY!! :) happy 22 elder than away
1. me being not cool
2. the highest temple in thailand
3. finding myself ;)
4. waterfall :)







