So transfers was awesome. After a 10 hour bus ride down to Bangkok I finally got to see all my friends from the MTC after not seeing them for 12 weeks, and I got to hear from everyone how lucky I am to have started in Chiang Mai, and still be there. We also had Mexican food. We also found out there is a new Elder going to Burma, which is way sick. They now have 3 missionaries over there. And also 2 of the Elders in Laos finished their mission so they sent a new Elder over there so they have 2 there now. It is so so incredible hearing about the work being done in those two countries and how the church is growing in southeast Asia! TEMPLE COMING SOON!
We didn't get back into our area in Chiang Mai until Saturday which sucked because we left on Tuesday. We had to stay an extra night in Bangkok because of Visa troubles. (do you capitalize visa?) But when we did get back, we got straight to work and it was awesome. Last week I talked about พลอย and her potential to be baptized this week, so all last week every day when we were traveling and everything we were just following up with her on the phone and everything and oh my gosh she is SO GOLDEN! Any time I would ask her about her reading or praying she would share what she was reading about and her testimony or how she has seen prayer influence her life.. It brought tears to my eyes almost! She could not stop talking about how excited she was for baptism!
Yesterday was Sunday and พลอย's baptism went so perfect! 2 other baptisms happened too. It was a really good Sunday especially for being outside of Chiang Mai for so long.. One of my favorite things ever is hearing the people getting baptized's testimonies after they get changed. All of them can never stop smiling and it is just another confirmation of the life changing power of the Atonement of Jesus Christ. My biggest goal when I came out was to help people see the same true happiness and change in my life when I found our Savior, and I get to see it almost every week. I love it.
I also started wearing fake glasses all the time cuz when we go out street contacting I promise more people talk to me I promise just trust me okay and people say I look smarter and yeah I also think it's funny just don't ask any questions or make fun of me thanks love ya.
The snake farm was thee sickest thing of my life. Dude it was just crazy. I will attach pictures. Snakes are scary 0_0
1. These are two gosh dang king cobras or whatever striking this guy and him just slapping their heads.. so nuts! and after this to prove they were real he picked it up and stuck his head to a cup and it bit the cup and shot out like a ton of venom.. we were freakin out haha.
2. i thought i was literally gonna die look its like strangling me right?
3. who wanna get baptized
4. last selfie with elder sukhan on the bus down to bangkok
5. selfie stick game way too strong on the bus ride home while sleeping
6. baptisms yesterday :)
7. more fun before :)
8. one more pic just to be sure :)
9. what do we do when we find out we lost more weight? grab the scale put on a sick shirt that's right baby we are having a PHOTO SHOOT








