.

.

Monday, October 13, 2014

Week 19: "ยิปฃี!!!!!"

It was a good week :) Lotsa pictures.

Last week inviting was just going incredibly well, after pday was over we went out to the mall and were able to talk to so many people and get tons of numbers! It set us up for the entire rest of the week and we were able to meet with tons of people and set up a buncha baptismal dates for the 19th and 26th of this month! I'm way excited to teach all of the people we found that Heavenly Father prepared for this message.

General Conference was sooo insanely perfect.... I don't even know how to put it into words how much I loved it. Elder Bednar's message was soooo good. I just want everyone in the world to just COME AND SEE!!! I really wish I would have appreciated conference as much as I do now as I do back home, don't take it for granted and think of it as just a free Sunday! It's THE Sunday you get to hear from our LIVING PROPHET OF GOD! How epic is that?!?!

Okay so this week we had a huge miracle. There is this girl, ยิปฃี (yipsee), that has been learning with missionaries for like 6 months that just moved to Chiang Mai. We met with her and she told us she learned everything and just didn't know if it was true and refused to even think about baptism. Well, we had a way spiritual lesson with her and shared Moroni 18 with her about "What do you have against being baptized?" She said no I won't... Then a couple days later at the hospital (Elder Sukhan ran into a car on his bike lol) We get this call from her... I told Elder Sukhan watch.. She's calling us telling us she's gonna get baptized.. We both chuckled then I answered.. AND GUESS WHAT!!! She asked if she could be #BAPTIZED because she received an answer!! Ahhh we screamed so hard and as soon as we got out of the hospital we were just running around in circles gettin mad turnt. So awesome. Everyone in my district got a baptism this week, 6 people were able to make that first step towards eternal life. Absolutely incredible.

We also had a walk in that we invited 5 weeks ago. He came up to me and asked if I could remember him.. I wanted to lie and say I did but I told him no. He said you gave me this card 5 weeks ago and I finally have time to come. This was 2 minutes before conference started so we invited him to stay and watch! Turns out he's a pastor for another church here but loved conference so much he was gonna invite every single person at his church to come and get baptized by proper authority.. WAIT WHAT?!?! SO SICK! I will definitely let you all know how that goes... I'm so pumped.

We have seen many miracles and I can honestly say I feel like it's because any time any thing good happens, we get on our knees and thank Him. Thank Heavenly Father for everything you have. You are so blessed. We all are. He loves us more than I love the Colts. That's a lot.

PICS

1 and 2.. me and Elder Sukhan were trying to decide which hairstyle looks best on me.. please let me know which one you think looks better! its very stressful.

3. all the old ladies from the government took us out to eat again at this way nice place :) and it was crazy! there was music playing in the background and all the sudden the Piano Guys came on.. And it was Nearer My God to Thee! What are the chances? Idk but it was rad

4. Elder Sukhan gettin his head checked out moments before yipsee called us

5..6...7.. lol so this time of year i guess in thailand everyone just hands out bananas. even our taxi driver once was just like "hey want some bananas" so this was the outcome








---

1. another crazy storm the morning of sunday conference... hardest rain of my life. and of course pictures never do anything justice.. but everyone getting baptized still came on their motorcycles. Nice try Satan.

2. THE BAPTISMS THIS WEEK!!! YES!
3. jumping picture.. but i knew it was gonna be a fail because thai people can't work cameras so i just tried to look as cool as i could.. success lol
OKAY THATS IT CYA