So last monday I think I mentioned something about the "special devotional" we were going to have on tuesday. Well it was a bit more than special. We had all of the new mission presidents come and 6 APOSTLES WERE THERE! Elder Oaks, Nelson, Bednar, Ballard, Hales, and Elder Christofferson spoke. Oh my gosh it was the craziest thing ever! I loved it.
Wednesday and Thursday usually just fly by. Really the middle of the week feels like a couple hours then Saturday alone feels like 2 years lol. Friday we started learning how to read and write in Thai! Hopefully I can attach pictures. One of them says I love you and miss you family and then one says I love you mom! So I'm way excited about that. Our lessons are starting to become a lot more smooth. One investigator we had really enjoyed spiderman so we were talking about it in our lesson and somehow I was able to say, "The movie was very cheese, although spiderman is very handsome." We all laughed for a solid 2 minutes but I think the hardest he laughed during the lesson was when we tried to get him to commit to baptism ;) haha its a process but I'm becoming more comfortable with the language definitely.
So another thing that happened... When we got here 4 weeks ago.. seems like yesterday.. probably my best friend here, Elder Okimoto, was made district leader and set a great example for all of my district of 14 elders and sisters for the first month. Well on sunday they told him it was time for a new district leader and I was chosen! I was really excited. I think this will be a huge lesson for me rather than a leadership position for everyone in the district to look for. I'm super excited. I think that's pretty much all that's happened this week. I've just gotten the language a lot better, made better friends, and I feel like I am becoming a lot more spiritual.. And I love it! Once again these will get a lot more long and cool when I'm in the field but for now just MTC stuff :)
ALSO OHHHH MY GOSH THE JAZZ HAD THE BEST DRAFT EVER!!! I AM SO PUMPED TO HEAR HOW THEY DOO!!!!!! AHHH RODNETY HOOD AND DANTE EXUM STRAIGHT BALLL!!!! And go team USA :) our janitor in our residence hall told us everything ;) it's sick cause Dante Exum is from australia and I'm in love with the Jazz and me and Elder Williams kinda connected on that even tho he doesn't even know who Lebron James is.. Lol aussie
Me and my comp.. STUNTIN
This is Elder Lualai. He's from bangkok and leaves this week!
Straight up stud. I can't wait to go and maybe meet his family
Elder Okimoto..
Me and him are gonna go hang out in hawaii when we get back!
At the mtc all we do is GTL baby. GYM TEACH LAUNDRY!!
#guido #jerseyshore




