This week in the MTC was honestly so sick. I can't remember what I said last week so I'm just gonna say everything and if I repeat a lot of stuff I won't even feel bad.
Sooo first I'll talk about my average day. Lol. On pdays I go to the temple, do laundry, then get wrecked in chess by my roommates and email. Pdays are the best. Then after that, on tuesdays we have devotionals. Guess who came last week? Oh just another apostle I guess. M. Russel Ballard came and gave a great talk. Wednesday thursday friday and saturday are like all the same after that. I wake up eat breakfast, go to the gym and freaking rain 3 pointers all day, get back and shower.. Then we have class for 3 hours. It is soo hard seriously I don't know how I'm going to speak thai. Then theres lunch and its like a 24/7 buffet here so I get like 5 plates of food :/ sorry to anyone I promised I would lose weight.. Then more class then study until like 9:30.. The days are soo long and hard but getting in bed after an entire day of just frying your brain with doctrine and Thai and just feeling like you tried your best is the best feeling ever. I'm so excited to be able to speak thai.
Nothing really cool happened last week up until Sunday... But I am not allowed to tell you about it till like I get home from my mission lol. It's some top secret stuff. But I will say that this week is a very very special week in the MTC. All the new mission presidents are here and there was 13 apostles here to give devotionals and meetings to them. But like I said I'm not allowed to tell what me and a select few got to do ;) So tomorrow's devotional has been labeled as a "special general authority" devotional so we will see how that goes. I'm so excited.
Sorry I guess I should be making these longer but to be honest I guess not a lot goes on at the MTC besides class and studying lol. Hopefully these will get cooler when I get out into the field. I have some good pictures from this week. One is this sister missionary I saw on my temple walk yesterday. If you will have a look you will notice her knees are showing 0_0 how dare she am I right?? Probably the craziest thing I've seen at the MTC so far. I was offended.
I love you all! I am so excited to hear about my boy Tevin getting called to Phoenix, Arizona this week! Congrats! And I'm also pumped to get some more homies out here in the MTC. Good luck to everyone who is leaving soon or preparing. Hit me up! And shoutout to my sister for winning this skywest scholarship award thing. She's makin it hard to be the favorite child while I'm out here.




