Another way solid week! It's been really nice to have our house settled down cause we've had a lot more time to focus on working. This week went be sooooooooooooo fast. But it's okay cause I feel like we made the most of our time and grew a lot this transfer.
On Monday we went and played soccer at this tri-goal place haha it was way fun. There is 3 goals and only 1 ball and its like an arena and our district has 9 people so we were able to split off 3 to a team. It was way fun but kinda confusing, then after that we went to go and try some Mexican food in the mall. Success. It was soo good.
Last Tuesday we went and taught English in Minburi and it was way fun because my man Jeremy Martin, an old friend that served in this mission, came back to visit Thailand and we got to talk a bunch. I'm thankful for examples like him in how a return missionary should take what they have learned from their mission and apply it to their lives in 100% a positive way and live the Gospel stronger than ever. Good dude.
On Wednesday we had a switchoff with the Bangkapi district. I went with Elder Nelson and my comp went with Elder Tamang and it was super fun cause we both got to spend the entire day in their area just working hard. I love switching off in other areas cause you don't have to worry about the schedule or anything, you get to just go straight hammerzz. Things are looking way up for that area, last transfer they didn't have anything but there is a new fire in all them and its inspiring to see the way they have turned it around and had a handful of baptisms already this transfer.
Thursday was way fun. We went and helped teach English at this youth center. There should be a good stash of investigators hidden in that place so we think its a good use of time to go there once a week and share spiritual messages as we teach English. A couple members go with us so they are fellow shipping and I'm excited to see where it takes us!
Friday. Was. Nuts. We have been planning with the APs about doing this crazy switchoff where we have a bunch of companionships blitz Lad Krabang since its a new area and just blow it up inviting. We finally got it coordinated and set the whole thing up last week and we were able to make it happen on Friday! We had the office elders and APs come in from Asoke, and another companionship from a close by area Srinakarin come over and spend half a day doing nothing but street contacting. So we had a total of 10 missionaries in this tiny little town doing nothing but preaching the Gospel all Friday night! We knelt and prayed together in our house before going out, and set the goal for 160 PHONE NUMBERSS OF PEOPLE INTERESTED IN LEARNING THE GOSPEL!!!!! Which is insane. But, we all committed and went out and worked our butts off. I went with Elder Cooper who is AP and goes home in a couple weeks, and it was a blast. It's something so unique to our mission, that we are able to just walk outside and ask literally every single person if we see, if they know who Jesus is. 95% percent of people say know, and instantly we can take the conversation a million different ways as directed by the Spirit. All we need is for the person to just stop for 1 second to give us a chance to say something. By the end of the night, my legs were killing and my cheeks were SO SORE from smiling all night as I contacted, and us 10 had gathered a total of 139 new potential investigators, with phone numbers and all to contact later. IT WAS SOOO SICK!!!!!! We have already had a couple return appointments in just a couple days and this week is going to be stacked with new investigators.
The weekend was great, on Sunday we got to go to Bangnaa to see 2 of the people Elder Johnson taught get their patriarchal blessings. After church we went with a member to go find an LA member and we found her and taught her a way powerful lesson. She has a problem with the Word of Wisdom but honestly every time I hear that I just light up inside because I have been blessed with such a huge testimony of the importance of putting good things into our body. I think I really started to make progress spiritually when I started keeping the Word of Wisdom my senior year of high school. I was able to feel the Spirit stronger, and love myself more. It was so good to be there and be able to share my testimony about that. After that we had dinner at the member who took us there's house. I have to go way soon sorry so I better wrap this up!! I love you all and I hope you have a great thanksgiving!!
1. at tri goal last week for pday
2. dinner with jeremy
3. a picture a member drew of me making fun of my huge lips hahahahahahahaha
4. the district
5&6. after the crazy inviting day... missing one companionship 139 NUMBERS!!!





