This transfer is going to only be 5 weeks long because the 6th week is Christmas and they don't want people to be going home right at Christmas. I am way excited to start a new transfer with the same companion, Elder Johnson.. It's only been a couple days but there is just a different feel to it especially with how sensitive we have been to the Spirit and I know many miracles are going to come because of it in this short transfer. I like the sense of urgency it feels like this transfer has. This is going to be the best transfer of my mission. I feel like I finally understand it. Its weird it just feels like something clicked over the weekend and I just understand what I need to do now to be a successful missionary! Needless to say I'm ridiculously excited to get to work with a companion that I love dearly who has as much love for the work as I do. Things are going great out here. I wish things were going a little bit better around the world but no matter what the circumstances are we can find happiness in the simplicity and reality of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. That's why I'm out here trying to help all of my brothers and sisters understand that. I love you all so much! Have a great week!
Here is a pic from MLC
