HEY EVERYONE THATS MY FRIEND THAT JUST GOT HOME FROM YOUR MISSION PLEASE EMAIL ME
I got a little sick this week but it was still awesome and we had the opportunity to see Belle get baptized. I love Bangkhen! I'm scared I'm gonna be leaving here next week, I've been here for about 4 and a half months now, which is tied for the longest I've been in an area with Chiang Mai.. Our old mission president liked switching people around a lot I feel like but we'll see what the new mission president likes. I love President Johnson so much.
Brother Golf got confirmed, but the best part about that was that the less active, brother Sagon, was the one who confirmed him with the Gift of the Holy Ghost. Sagon also taught priesthood and sunday school class, haha it was incredible. His daughter who isn't baptized is AWESOME and has so many friends at church! His son is... he's a stud.. lol
Sister Belle's baptism was great. Sister Lek and her son were also baptized, and all of them had such great testimonies to share after being baptized! Sister Belle talked about why she got baptized so fast. It was only 3 weeks before she was baptized, but she stood up in front of everyone and shared a way good testimony. She said she knew from the start it was true and necessary for her salvation, so why wait to do what she needs to do, instead of being baptized and just continuing her learning and growing after. I really appreciated that she had a good understanding of baptism not being the end. It'll be good to keep working with her. She understands everything sooo well.
I've been getting way fatter in this area hahah but I guess it's a good sign of me being happy and eating a lot :) haha cause earlier in my mission when I was stressed about anything I wouldn't eat as much.. But man I am just so freaking happy to be in the position I am. Ugh. I don't wanna move! And I love my companion.
Next week Elder Holland is coming, I'm way excited. Not sure what to expect but it should be sick. Gotta go, we are gonna go play sports with another zone today its gonna be way fun. Here's some pics. I love you all! I am so thankful to hear from all of you back home, sounds like life is just great all around for everyone. Like seriously though, is everyone just hiding bad news from me or is literally everyone just having the time of their lives?
1. me napping on a tiger
2. the tiger trying to bite me because i wore my new cologne that smells like barbeque
3. me being literally scared for my life after it growled and went for my face
4. eating ice cream with the boys
5. baptism
6. baptism
7. SAGON THE LEGEND!!!
8. my son







