Couple of cool stories these last two weeks, sorry I didn't email last week.
So, I got emergency transferred. A week and a half ago, President Senior called Elder Jeng from my district in Srinakarin telling him to pack his bags and come to the office ASAP. There was some problems somewhere else in the mission so they had to pull Elder Jeng to go be another Elders companion. Anyways, we were left in a trio. The district just south of us was a trio too, so President asked me to pack my bags and head down to create another companionship instead of having two trios. So, I'm in Samut Prakarn! The most south district in Thailand that missionaries are allowed to go to, which is funny cause I was just 15 hours north in Chiang Mai. I'm so excited to be here. This is where my grandma was born, and where I have spent a lot of time hanging out when we had visited Thailand when I was younger. I'm super excited to be somewhere sentimental to me and my family!
My companion is Elder Nelson. He is from Canada. He is the most darling human I have ever met. Hahahahah HE IS SO CUTE!!! Just so innocent and loving all the time. We were in the MTC together, so our age is really close in the mission. We are learning so much from eachother and its just so fun, kinda sucks transfers are already this week and we don't know if one of us is moving!
My first Sunday here, we experienced a way cool miracle. After church was over, we were washing up dishes and stuff because we always eat lunch together after church at like every ward or branch its awesome.. But I just felt pressed to ask a member I didn't even know yet if she knew any less active members we could visit she said OF COURSE LETS GO!!! So we went! And so this member, his wife is still active, but he hasn't gone for more than 5 years. He is paralyzed from the waist down and pretty sick and old. But anyways, we went to his house and he was really happy to see us and to practice speaking some english haha it was way cute. We asked to share a message and he said yes, but before we kinda just wanted to see how he was doing. We found out he prays every day still, and wants to go back to church. We were caught off guard. His wife told us he wants to go but they don't have a car to take him since he can't walk to the bus stop or get on. So, we offered to come with a member the next week to pick him up. He instantly started bawling his eyes out in excitement. It was so touching. We picked him up yesterday and he was just going off about how he has been excited since 5am and couldn't sleep. It was awesome. Just from asking a member, we were able to get a priesthood holder back to church in one visit.
Okay, one cool thing I forgot to talk about a couple weeks ago. So, one of the members in my last area used to live in Malaysia but is from Thailand and lives here again now. Anyways we were talking one day and she said she had a friend back in Malaysia who was interested in the Gospel but she didn't know how to get her in contact with the missionaries! Well... Elder Trevor Lloyd, one of my good friends from my home ward and my quarterback since I was 8 years old is serving there! So on P-day I got in contact with him and was able to get the number for the missionaries in her area. It was way simple, but it made me really reminisce and think about how far we have come. It seems so cheesy, but I thought back to being little 8 year olds when I would snap the ball to him in little league football and then he would throw some amazing throw and we would get a touchdown or whatever.. Then 10 years later here we are both serving the Lord using that same type of teamwork and connection to bring more of His children unto the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Who would have imagined back then that here is where we would be 10 years later. I sure didn't, but I can't be more grateful for all of the examples, especially Elder Lloyd's, that I was able to follow to get here.
1. me and ELDER NELSON eating KFC
2. the new district
3. smiling :)
4. i made it to the OCEAN
5. taunting some seagulls haha
6. look how much he loves seagulls AWWWW
7. HAHAHAHAH HE GOT POOPED ON :)






