Sorry I didn't email last week these have by far been the most hectic and busy weeks of my mission. We have had switchoffs, mission leadership conference and zone conference, and finally moved into our new house in Lad Krabang.
We did companionship exchchanges with Bangnaa a couple weeks ago and it was a blast to be in one of my old areas. I got to see somebody that me and Elder Sun taught. Brother Pong, he is doing SOOO good. He has the Melchezidech priesthood and is serving in the Sunday School presidency. I was companions with Elder Wertz and it was a blast. We have a similar story of how our lives were before the mission and the path we took to be able to be out here, but the best similarity we shared was that we both want to be pilots after the mission so it was way fun to talk to him about that. He is a way good missionary and he really inspired me to smile more, that kid is always smiling and brightening other peoples days. Honestly probably the most important part of street contacting is just giving the person a bright genuine smile that stands as a testimony to how happy the Gospel makes you. :)
Brother Pode and his wife got baptized!!! It was the best baptismal service ever. I'm sure you guys are sick of me talking about them but it honestly stresses me out trying to explain how golden he is hahaha. He bore incredibly testimony of the truthfulness of the Gospel and of his deep conversion that has been years in the making, and has many more years to come. Tears filled my eyes as he talked about how he came to know the truthfulness of this Church and how he must devote his life to it now that he knows its true. He also brought his mom, little brother, and little brothers wife to the baptism. They are now investigating and also want to be baptized.
Last week on Tuesday we had MLC with all of the zone leaders, APs, and sister training leaders of the mission and we had the opportunity to have Elder Funk preside. He is one of the area 70s. We talked a lot about personal prayer and it was way good. I have to go in like 5 minutes though so I won't go too much into that haha.
The next day we had zone conference with all 3 Bangkok zones. Over 100 missionaries. It was waaaay fun. Talked about being Epistles to the Lord and just being a light shining to other people and being an example in all we do. Super good.
After that we moved into our new house in Lad Krabang. Its so nice, we have spent TONS of time trying to find a new house but this one is perfect. I'm way happy to finally have settled in. These last couple weeks have been crazy trying to sort everything out in the district with the addition of 2 new Elders, while also trying to help the 28 missionaries of our zone, while trying to find a new house and everything. But its all past now, and now we can just focus on working our butts off. :)
I love this work! I wish I could put it into words how much it means to me. I'll talk to you all next week! Picturezzz
1. we got new phones yay
2. super cute dog
3. me and my man pong!!!
4. he's so cute
5. the baptism
6. :)
7. genuine happiness with their family
8. this is in lumphini park where President Hinckley dedicated Thailand
9. my hot companion








